About this Job
You're a writer, and developing accurate information material on health conditions may not be your strong suit unless you're an MD. Each piece of content will have a subject curated by one of our in-house medical advisors and creative director. You will have access to specified Doctors and medical advisors via Belmar Health's Slack channel for quality assurance.
- Brainstorm topics, based on the type of Doctor account you’re working on
- Discuss topics you created and were given with our Director
- Draft the article
- Find Image to use for the article, or request visuals from our creative team
- Publish proof-read and information accurate article
- Google Docs (Drafting and article history)
- Wordpress (Publishing and hosting the blog)
- Asana (Task management)
- Slack (Team Communication)
- Can be done remotely, we have team meetings once a week where attendance is required
- You will be given a @belmarhealth.com email
- Upon starting, we ask that you include your new position with us on LinkedIn
About Belmar Health
At Belmar Health we partner with private medical practices, hospitals, and health systems.
We believe "Patient First" mentality is mandatory. Our agency creates care-specific content and builds creative healthcare campaigns that touch peoples emotions. It's our consistency in distributing content that gives us insight into what will generate positive results for our partners.
We want patients to view our partners as Fun, Hip, Knowledgeable, Cool, Kind, Welcoming, and everything else positive that ordain their scheduling habits.
Outside of building a brand for medical practices or hospitals the Belmar Health team places educating our partners at the top of the to-do list.
Wheat Ridge, CO (Remote working okay)
We'll get back to you within four hours