About this Job
Belmar Health is a healthcare marketing agency. We create better patient experiences for our partner practices, hospitals, and health systems.
You will operate in an atmosphere where building websites, products, and features aren't just "work". It is a commitment to the communities of our partners where thousands of patients will rely on what you helped create. Your someone who is enthusiastic about the mere idea of technology and what can be accomplished with it. You're a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve her or his set of skills.
You're capable of taking lead in critical moments but also ready to follow.
- Wordpress (CMS)
- Gravity Forms
- X-theme developer mode
- Turn UX Mockups from Sketch into real websites
- Follow Belmar Health’s HIPPA Compliance and Security best practices for websites
- Write manageable and reusable code
- Create and manage Gravity Forms
- Implement various API’s
- Setup and manage Google Analytics
- Monitor uptime and site security measures
- Communicate with Creative, Copywriter, IT, and SEO team members for ultimate site use
- Proficient in Wordpress
- Proficient with Sketch and ability to turn mockups into real websites
- Experience working with APIs
- Knowledge of responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with creating Gravity Forms that include Custom fields, conditional logic, and API integration
- Experience with Google Analytics configuration
- Ability to create custom Wordpress Themes
- Can be done remotely, we have team meetings once a week where attendance is required
- You will be given a @belmarhealth.com email
About Belmar Health
At Belmar Health we partner with private medical practices, hospitals, and health systems.
We believe "Patient First" mentality is mandatory. Our agency creates care-specific content and builds creative healthcare campaigns that touch peoples emotions. It's our consistency in distributing content that gives us insight into what will generate positive results for our partners.
We want patients to view our partners as Fun, Hip, Knowledgeable, Cool, Kind, Welcoming, and everything else positive that ordain their scheduling habits.
Outside of building a brand for medical practices or hospitals the Belmar Health team places educating our partners at the top of the to-do list.
Wheat Ridge, CO (Remote working okay)
We'll get back to you within four hours