About this role
We are looking for a reliable Management Accountant to assist partners in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data. You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets, and risk analysis.
An excellent management accountant must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation. You must be able to assume responsibility for cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision-maker.
The goal is to contribute to the decision-making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
- Gather and analyze financial information for partner use
- Support budgeting and funding
- Assume responsibility for accounting procedures
- Evaluate partner performance using key data
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements
- Supervise junior-level personnel
- 5+ years as management accountant, ambulatory accounting supervisor, or similar role
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
- Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office
- Analytical mind with aptitude in math
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance, or similar field
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CGMA) will be preferred
About Belmar Health
Belmar Health is expanding access to great primary care. Our work defines solutions used by some of the most ambitious small and midsize primary care practices.
We're tackling healthcare's most difficult and important problems - and success is only a possibility when we inspire a shared mission with every individual we hire.
Learn more about Belmar Health