About this role
Belmar Health is hiring a Practice Analyst to join our implementation and strategic partner team. You will work alongside other practice analysts in teams of 3-5 and report directly to team directors and partners. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some patient-facing testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating practice processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of practice processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and health IT advancements to automate and modernize EMR systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with partner practices and team directors
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and practice management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with partners and internal team
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet practice needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between partners and internal teams.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence partners and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in presentation creating applications
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams in, in a health system or larger private practice setting preferred
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
About Belmar Health
Belmar Health is expanding access to great primary care. Our work defines solutions used by some of the most ambitious small and midsize primary care practices.
We're tackling healthcare's most difficult and important problems - and success is only a possibility when we inspire a shared mission with every individual we hire.
Learn more about Belmar Health