About this Job
- Facebook, Google and Amazon advertising campaigns
- Working with team leads + creative department to outline clear marketing objectives
- Creating your own marketing objective concepts (after training)
- How to manage the execution side of media, buying/planning across Facebook, Google, or Amazon
- Strong written, presentation, and communication skills
- A proven understanding in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space and how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Medical Practices and Hospitals
- A strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
- Experience leading and managing growing teams of at least 2 people
- How to carry yourself with an infectious smile, an upbeat demeanor, and warm personality that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture, under pressure.
- How to manage (with a calm and cool demeanor!) the expectations of clients and deliverables to Associates + Assistants
- How to foster strong relationships and collaboration with cross-discipline teams internally that include Creative, Project Management, Media, and Analytics -- from initial brief and brainstorm to campaign execution and measurement
- A deep understanding of the Belmar Health's philosophy, values positioning and services and ability to sell Belmar Health and all its offerings (beyond Media)
- Someone who is fascinated with the basic idea of business
- Someone who is comfortable having management learn from YOU
- Someone who appreciates the role advertising plays in consumer education
- Someone who is intrigued with the idea of growing a brand
- Someone who has been interested in how healthcare organizations acquire more patients
- Someone who wants to be integrated in a team where every opinion carries value, and the culture supports a family type of environment
- Someone who wants to learn how to grow businesses in a 2019 digital climate
- Someone who wants to take the skills they learn with us and shine in future job positions
- You will leave this internship with a solid understanding of how to acquire users for products - not just patients. But users in any vertical of business.
- A mentor during and after your internship
- Opportunities to make professional connections - your company mentor will work with you to connect you with resources, connections and advice that will help your career.
- Your own @belmarhealth.com email address
- Free Food at office
- Company Apparel
About Belmar Health
At Belmar Health we partner with private medical practices, hospitals, and health systems.
We believe "Patient First" mentality is mandatory. Our agency creates care-specific content and builds creative healthcare campaigns that touch peoples emotions. It's our consistency in distributing content that gives us insight into what will generate positive results for our partners.
We want patients to view our partners as Fun, Hip, Knowledgeable, Cool, Kind, Welcoming, and everything else positive that ordain their scheduling habits.
Outside of building a brand for medical practices or hospitals the Belmar Health team places educating our partners at the top of the to-do list.
Arvada, CO (Remote working some days is okay)
We'll get back to you within four hours