About this role
We are looking for an experienced Google Cloud Engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain Google cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
To be successful as a Cloud Engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal Google cloud solutions for our Belmar Health and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company HIPPA policies. A top-notch Cloud Engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with healthcare trends, and should be a team player.
- Collaborating internal teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company HIPPA policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with upper management
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 development platforms, solutions, and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM, sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML)
- Understanding of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, Load Balancing, VPN, VPC.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing environments
- Web application development and integration
- Understanding of how services work and/or micro-services for cloud automation
- GCP certifications
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred
About Belmar Health
Belmar Health is expanding access to great primary care. Our work defines solutions used by some of the most ambitious small and midsize primary care practices.
We're tackling healthcare's most difficult and important problems - and success is only a possibility when we inspire a shared mission with every individual we hire.
Learn more about Belmar Health