About this role
Belmar Health is looking for a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to lead our HR department and development.
CHRO responsibilities include designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions, and crafting strategies that meet our goals. If you think you’re able to help us transform Belmar Health into a modern, productive, and inclusive workspace, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will secure our long-term growth by leading all training, talent acquisition, and career development activities.
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs
- Formulate career development plans
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer
- Ensure our hiring, onboarding, and management procedures are effective for diverse groups
- Lead employer branding efforts (like recruitment marketing)
- Supervise future HR managers
- Evaluate training and development programs
- Evaluate University programs
- Develop HR policies for all offices, regions, and teams
- Analyze the effectiveness of our HR procedures and tools
- Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objectives
- 6+ years as a Chief HR Officer, VP of HR, or similar role
- Experience in strategic planning
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions
- Hands-on experience with Gusto or similar platforms
- Proven leadership abilities
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Prior HR experience in a healthcare setting a plus
About Belmar Health:
Belmar Health is expanding access to great primary care. Our work defines solutions used by some of the most ambitious small and midsize primary care practices. We're tackling healthcare's most difficult and important problems - and success is only a possibility when we inspire a shared mission with every individual we hire.
Learn more about Belmar Health